Read Psalm 65 and 66 at Bible Gateway.
These two psalms form a chiastic structure together:
1a) Psa 65:1a, Praise is awaiting You, O God, in Zion;
1b) Psa 65:1b-3, Vows performed + prayer heard + iniquities prevail, yet atonement;
1c) Psa 65:4, Blessed is the man You choose;
1d) Psa 65:5-8, The awesome works and power of God;
1) Psa 65:5a, By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us;
2) Psa 65:5b, You who are the confidence of the ends of the earth, and the far off seas;
3) Psa 65:6, He is clothed with power;
4) Psa 65:7-8, He stills the noise of the seas and the tumult of the peoples;
1e) Psa 65:9-13, You visit the earth and water it + crown the year with goodness + it shouts for joy;
central axis) Psa 66:1-3, Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth; make His praise glorious;
2e) Psa 66:4, All the earth shall worship You and sing praises to Your name;
2d) Psa 65:5-7, The awesome works and power of God;
1) Psa 66:5, Come and see the works of God, awesome in His doing toward the sons of men;
2) Psa 66:6, He turned the sea into dry land + they went through the river on foot;
3) Psa 66:7a, He rules by His power forever;
4) Psa 66:7b, His eyes observe the nations and do not let the rebellious exalt themselves;
2c) Psa 66:8-12, O bless our God all you peoples;
2b) Psa 66:13-19, Vows paid + iniquity not regarded + prayer heard;
2a) Psa 66:20, Blessed be God, who has not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me!
Iran is in the news since Bibi is visiting Canada and the US right now, and is urging us to not allow a madman to get his hands on nuclear weapons. (I can’t figure out why that isn’t a no brainer by the way.) But this psalm reminds us, God on His throne is awesome in power and He is not ignorant of the nations and their tumults against Him. He stills the tumults of the people! There is a great revival going on underground in Iran today, and in all the muslim world. The Gospel has been circumventing the globe westward from Jerusalem since the age of the apostles and it is coming home to Jerusalem! As it does so the Prince of Peace will come! The Prince of Peace is at work to still the tumult of the peoples, and to bring them before the throne of God, to make His praise glorious in all the earth, even in Iran!
Keep praising Him today, and let your light so shine right where you are! It is praise, testimony, and warfare, all wrapped together!